Your privacy is very important to us. We will never sell or trade your personal information to others. Your information is safe with us.
If you landed here, it means that you want to learn how we process your personal data at
Avery Elle Inc.
13223 Black Mountain Rd #1195
San Diego, CA 92129
and how we protect your privacy.
Essential information we collect
In operating our store, it is essential for us to capture some information about your device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse our store. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product you visited, the indication that you logged in.
We do that in order to:
- remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click;
- monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing;
- let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click;
- remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout; and
- control that your data is processed securely.
Order information you expressly provide
If you buy something from our store, we will need more specific information about you. To fully process your order and ship the merchandise you selected, we need your personal data such as your first and last name, your email address and your shipping and billing address. We also use your contact and order information to send you communication related to the processing of your order. We will ask you to provide this information in our “checkout page” before letting you finalize your purchase with the payment.
If you have started to buy one of our products, but have not completed the purchase, you may have provided partial information, such as your email. In that case, we might send you an email to remind you about your interest. If you are not comfortable in receiving further emails of this kind, we will give you a simple opportunity to opt-out. Your privacy means a lot to us and we will stop sending you these communications right away.
If you have completed a purchase, we may send you an email to ask you to review the product you bought. We want to be sure that whether you love your purchase or have a complaint, you can share your opinion with other customers.
We also use some specific information related to your visit, such as the timestamp of your visit, the page or the product you viewed, where you are coming from (if you came to our store because you clicked on an advertisement or you just opened our direct link). This is very similar to the “essential information,” but we use it to provide you with a personalized experience. The information on your visit provides us with insights on your interests and allows us to send you relevant communications. We capture this information through cookies, called a "beacon," that we allow you to block.
You choose the privacy settings that are right for you. To learn more about how you control the cookies on your computer please go to Google Account Help and learn how to enable or disable cookies on your device.
Some features may be disabled if cookies are disabled including the Sign In, Gift Certificates and Create an Account in the upper menu. Please note that this may affect features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
How Do We Use Your Information
We may use your information to respond to you, send emails regarding your orders or shipment information. When you place an order with us you may receive the following emails:
- Order confirmation with your order details. This is for your personal records and includes your order number and other important details about your purchase.
- Shipping notification when your order ships. This will include your tracking number and other details about your delivery.
- Reviews – if you completed a purchase, we may send you an email to ask you to review the product you bought. We want to be sure that whether you love your purchase or have a complaint, you can share your opinion with us and other customers.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, send a in-stock notification, etc.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
How do we process your information?
We use an external provider to run our store, BigCommerce. BigCommerce is based in the US and is a participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and committed to providing best-in-class service and data protection. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield here on the official site of The International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce.
Through BigCommerce, we also use other, highly specialized external providers to provide additional services. For example:
- Payment: Our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard with requirements for the security of credit card information) and we use accredited companies to process your credit card information.
- Shipping: We integrate with a number of shipping companies to fulfill your orders, such as ShippingEasy, USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Affiliates: We integrate with LeadDyno, an affiliate marketing and social media sharing platform, that tracks purchases for compensation to thank those who share our site with others.
- Product Notification: When a product is out of stock we automate the notification process using InStockNotify. Customers enter their email address in a product listing that is out of stock and InStockNotify monitors the inventory levels automatically sending an email when the item is available for purchase again.
- Newsletters: We partner with Mail Chimp when you sign-up to receive email notifications and new product information.
How can you control your personal data?
If you are one of our customers who is in the EU, or anywhere else in the world, you have specific rights that we are honored to enforce without undue delay: Access, Correct, Erasure, Port, Object. You can opt out of our newsletter or future communications at any time. If you cannot exercise your choice on your account page or if you do not have an account with us, please reach out to us, at the contact details at the bottom of this page. We will be more than happy to help.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. We also keep some data for security investigation. Most importantly, we have specific obligations for fraud detection and tax reasons. Therefore, we might need to retain certain data to comply with government regulations.
Third Party Links
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties.
California Consumers’ Rights Relating to Personal Information:
You have the right to access, change, delete and request additional information about data collection. You also have the right to request information about sales and disclosures and will not to be discriminated against for exercising CCPA rights.