At Avery Elle we want you to be able to use our products on your creations for resale, however we do have some restrictions listed below.
All Avery Elle Stamps are copyrighted and are protected under United States and International copyright law. They cannot be copied without Avery Elle's permission.
AVERY ELLE STAMPS ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not rent our products to others.
You may sell stamped artwork if you adhere to the following criteria:
- All stamped art is individually hand stamped and may not be reproduced or copied using any means other than hand stamping. This includes photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc.
- Artwork for sale must be hand stamped by the artist personally. Mass production and use of paid workers is not allowed.
- You may not sell stamped images and/or die cut images as stand alone products. They must be used in a personally handmade project.
- Avery Elle images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials.
- People selling stamped art assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify Avery Elle and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, just drop us a line via our contact form. We will be more than happy to assist you!